TeRRoRMoB Forums Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Guild That PwNs All !!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Post your pics IRL!
[Need Help] Kara Wont be Online for a while due to technical issue Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 1:04 pm by landa

» EoF on Molten!!!
[Need Help] Kara Wont be Online for a while due to technical issue Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:52 pm by EMPiREKAiN

» Let's get it going again
[Need Help] Kara Wont be Online for a while due to technical issue Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:26 am by OG

» Love you guys
[Need Help] Kara Wont be Online for a while due to technical issue Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:09 am by Swoulk

» Hi from kara, if you still remember...
[Need Help] Kara Wont be Online for a while due to technical issue Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:58 am by Swoulk

» The Nether Spreads
[Need Help] Kara Wont be Online for a while due to technical issue Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:23 pm by OG

» Im back !!!!!!!
[Need Help] Kara Wont be Online for a while due to technical issue Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:04 pm by OG

» now playing on molten cata
[Need Help] Kara Wont be Online for a while due to technical issue Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:26 am by OG

» reviving the mob
[Need Help] Kara Wont be Online for a while due to technical issue Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:02 am by TwEAk'D

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Daily Deals
Affiliates

[Need Help] Kara Wont be Online for a while due to technical issue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kARA
Thug
Thug
kARA

[Need Help] Kara Wont be Online for a while due to technical issue Empty
PostSubject: [Need Help] Kara Wont be Online for a while due to technical issue   [Need Help] Kara Wont be Online for a while due to technical issue Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:22 am

Sorry guys =(

I tried to do everything I could to fix this persistent huge lag I gain every time i log in, but nothing helped. [cleared cache, updated all my drivers, checked my router, tweaked the network adapter, and etc]

How it happened:
This happen yesterday when I just about to eat my KFC, and i saw a DC, then i tried to relog as Sugga was just starting to make a guild raid to VoA. After relogging, huge lags keep annoys me every single time i log into the game [10k ++ ping]. Tried rebooting PC and also restarting my router, dint help. Suddenly, I manage to log in and able to heal for the raid [luckily, cause they were all waiting for me, so sry for the waiting time ><, 1 hour ++ i must add]. After a successful raid run, i went afk a while and then logged out. When i log back in later, the issue happened again. I was like GAHHHHH~!!

What is experienced when logged in:
1. When i enter the game, all names are shown unknown and it takes like about 5 mins to load all the names.
2. Also, the chats doesn't pop out instantly. [A long wait is needed]
3. All players around me runs at a spot.
4. The latency shows 0 at first, after waiting for some time it shoots up to about 10k ping.

I really don't know what to do anymore @@, but I will try to google this matter till I find a solution.

Gonna miss you guys =(

Last edited by Kara on Tue May 25, 2010 11:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sugga
Prospect
Prospect

PostSubject: Re: [Need Help] Kara Wont be Online for a while due to technical issue   [Need Help] Kara Wont be Online for a while due to technical issue Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:42 am

Last edited by Sugga on Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kARA
Thug
Thug
kARA

PostSubject: Re: [Need Help] Kara Wont be Online for a while due to technical issue   [Need Help] Kara Wont be Online for a while due to technical issue Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:54 am

I just tried removing all addons...

still the same =(
Back to top Go down
Atx(Smex)
Thug
Thug
Atx(Smex)

PostSubject: Re: [Need Help] Kara Wont be Online for a while due to technical issue   [Need Help] Kara Wont be Online for a while due to technical issue Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:34 pm

Well how long are you planning to be off for?
Back to top Go down
kARA
Thug
Thug
kARA

PostSubject: Re: [Need Help] Kara Wont be Online for a while due to technical issue   [Need Help] Kara Wont be Online for a while due to technical issue Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:47 pm

idk smex,

im trying to log in from time to time,

but the lag isnt letting me to play,

chats are appearing too slow...

aint know wat to do atm.

Also, when i vote at the NE website, it took longer time to load than usual...

bahhh, idk what is wrong @@
Back to top Go down
kARA
Thug
Thug
kARA

PostSubject: Re: [Need Help] Kara Wont be Online for a while due to technical issue   [Need Help] Kara Wont be Online for a while due to technical issue Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:18 am

I somehow manage to play without any problem for now...

i hope it doesnt happen again...
Back to top Go down
kARA
Thug
Thug
kARA

PostSubject: Re: [Need Help] Kara Wont be Online for a while due to technical issue   [Need Help] Kara Wont be Online for a while due to technical issue Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:50 am

damn it, the problem reoccurred

i cant play again now...

i did not change my ip, i just logged after noticing my latency keeps on increasing from 3XX to 1XXX. [i did logging for many times before noticing the increase of latency]

i think it has to do with packet lost.

*SG TCP Optomizer is used*

when i get Request Timed Out out of the 9 pinging [the process is repeated few times], i will get major lag when i log in.

and when i get no Request Timed Out [repeated as well], i could play without any problem.

However the result of pinging is always with Request Timed Out after changing my IP [resetting router], and very seldom without it, maybe once out of 100 tries.

shitz ><"

Anyone here knowledgeable about this issue? please do share your thoughts.

Thank You in advance.
Back to top Go down
Atx(Smex)
Thug
Thug
Atx(Smex)

PostSubject: Re: [Need Help] Kara Wont be Online for a while due to technical issue   [Need Help] Kara Wont be Online for a while due to technical issue Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:19 pm

I really just think that it's either your internet connection or your computer, it used to happen to me back when i had a crappy computer but since i have my bro's computer i never lag at all.
Back to top Go down
kARA
Thug
Thug
kARA

PostSubject: Re: [Need Help] Kara Wont be Online for a while due to technical issue   [Need Help] Kara Wont be Online for a while due to technical issue Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:24 pm

It must be my internet connection.

my pc should be able to handle this game, and recently i have not done much to the pc, just regular web surfing, minor downloads on songs/videos, some office work... that's pretty much all...

my pc specs are:

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate x86
Motherboard: M4A78-EM
Processor: DualCore AMD Athlon II X2 240 (Stock: 2.8 GHz, OC-ed: 3.6 GHz)
RAM: 4gb
Graphics: XFX ATi Radeon HD 4850 (512mb)
DirectX: 10.1

i have kaspersky internet security installed, virus check has been done, nothing was found.

I'm currently using 1Mbps internet speed. [wired cable]

so i reckon it must be my internet service provider screwing things up, if it's true, i don't think i could do much.

urghh~ =( this sucks.
Back to top Go down
Atx(Smex)
Thug
Thug
Atx(Smex)

PostSubject: Re: [Need Help] Kara Wont be Online for a while due to technical issue   [Need Help] Kara Wont be Online for a while due to technical issue Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:42 pm

Kind of old specs but i really think it's your internet company because even with those it should run really smooth.
Back to top Go down
kARA
Thug
Thug
kARA

PostSubject: Re: [Need Help] Kara Wont be Online for a while due to technical issue   [Need Help] Kara Wont be Online for a while due to technical issue Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:13 am

my game play is smooth now, with minimal lags...

have been on for 5 hours ++

hope it lasts...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Need Help] Kara Wont be Online for a while due to technical issue   [Need Help] Kara Wont be Online for a while due to technical issue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Need Help] Kara Wont be Online for a while due to technical issue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TeRRoRMoB Forums Site :: General Chat :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: