TeRRoRMoB Forums Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Guild That PwNs All !!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Post your pics IRL!
How To Remove Cooldown Of Any Spell?? Work Perfectly on NEVERENDLESS-WOW Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 1:04 pm by landa

» EoF on Molten!!!
How To Remove Cooldown Of Any Spell?? Work Perfectly on NEVERENDLESS-WOW Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:52 pm by EMPiREKAiN

» Let's get it going again
How To Remove Cooldown Of Any Spell?? Work Perfectly on NEVERENDLESS-WOW Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:26 am by OG

» Love you guys
How To Remove Cooldown Of Any Spell?? Work Perfectly on NEVERENDLESS-WOW Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:09 am by Swoulk

» Hi from kara, if you still remember...
How To Remove Cooldown Of Any Spell?? Work Perfectly on NEVERENDLESS-WOW Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:58 am by Swoulk

» The Nether Spreads
How To Remove Cooldown Of Any Spell?? Work Perfectly on NEVERENDLESS-WOW Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:23 pm by OG

» Im back !!!!!!!
How To Remove Cooldown Of Any Spell?? Work Perfectly on NEVERENDLESS-WOW Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:04 pm by OG

» now playing on molten cata
How To Remove Cooldown Of Any Spell?? Work Perfectly on NEVERENDLESS-WOW Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:26 am by OG

» reviving the mob
How To Remove Cooldown Of Any Spell?? Work Perfectly on NEVERENDLESS-WOW Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:02 am by TwEAk'D

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Daily Deals
Affiliates

How To Remove Cooldown Of Any Spell?? Work Perfectly on NEVERENDLESS-WOW

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xsxs
Prospect
Prospect
Xsxs

How To Remove Cooldown Of Any Spell?? Work Perfectly on NEVERENDLESS-WOW Empty
PostSubject: How To Remove Cooldown Of Any Spell?? Work Perfectly on NEVERENDLESS-WOW   How To Remove Cooldown Of Any Spell?? Work Perfectly on NEVERENDLESS-WOW Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:34 pm

Starting Off
First things first, Install WoW, then get WPE Pro 0.9a. I'm sick of the link going down!
This "hack" will only work on Free Servers, and if it works on Official, use it at your own risk. Don't say i didn't warn you!
Run WoW.
Then open up WPE. (You will probably have to turn off your antivirus, as this program is detected as a virus, this is ONLY because what you do between WPE and WoW is essentially what some types of Viruses and Trojans do.)
Open up Perm Edit, and scroll around untill you find WPE Pro.exe, select this and click "Grant Permissions".

Go back into WPE and select the program WoW.exe from the "Target Program" list in the top left.

Using WPE for Spells
Run WoW, Windowed if you can, as it will make it easier to swap back and forth between it and WPE.
Enter the world as your character.
Go someplace where there is a minimum number of People, NPC's and monsters.
In WPE click "Start Logging"

Go back to WoW and cast a spell (Prefferably one that is instant cast and doesnt need a target. I have found this works better.)
Go back to WPE and click "Stop logging"

The faster you do this proccess the easier it is to find your spell.

You should see something like this.

You're numbers probably won't be the same as mine, but they aren't supposed to be
(Please actually read this tutorial, as opposed to complaining to me about your numbers not being the same!!!)

These numbers determine what spells and actions you have done during the time of "logging".
Scroll around and try and find a set of numbers that are "send".

It can be any size, but usually it is between 10-30 depending on the spell.
Now, count along from left to right, and find the 7th and 8th numbers (OMG! If it doesn't have 7th or 8th numbers it's NOT the right spell)

These are the numbers that represent your spell.

On your left (in WPE) are filters.

Click on filter 1 and click "Edit selected filter"

Now in this new window type in the 7th and 8th numbers from your spell in the "Search" row under offset 007 and 008 columns.

Then go Here
and find a spell that you would like to cast. Not all items and spells work, it depends on your patch, and server.
For my example i am changing the spell "Life Tap" [level 1] to Cone of Fire
Type your new spell code below your spell, in the modify row/column.
Then once you do that, you should have something that looks like this

Click "Apply"

Tick your newly made filter.

Click on Enable/Disable filters

Go back to WoW and Cast your new spell.

-Edit-
Found this spell, called Breath. (Common Hacking spell, you might get banned for this.)
Preferably change an instant cast, no target needed spell.
Change the 7th and 8th offset of the modify bar to BF 42
This spell does between 1.5k to 3k fire Damage. really good for leveling anyone.
I'm fairly sure it hurts EVERYONE so you cant level n00bs with it unless they stand really far away.

Using WPE for Items
By now, you should have a fairly good understanding on how this works, from mucking around with spells.
Getting Items with WPE is not exactly as cool as you'd think.
Bascailly what you do is change the item from what you buy to be something different when you buy it.
it doesn't change the price of the item, so if you try and change a 1 copper item into a l33t item you are gonna be paying the price of the l33t item. You don't "make" items, it just makes most things easier to get.
Very Useful for quest items, as they usually dont have a very expensive buy price.

First you need to find out the number of the item you want to "hack"
For my example i will be buying a "Soul Shard" [1c] and replacing it with "Soultemple Guardian" [113g 12s 8c]

To find out the code of the item so you can replace it, you need to go to a shop and start logging in WPE

Buy the item and stop logging

Again, the faster you do this proccess the easier it is to find your item.

Now its a little trickier here. Find your item among all thats been logged.It will be "send", and probably between 10 and 35.

Mine looked like this.

The numbers to look for here, are the 15th and 16th numbers, these are what define the item.

Go over to your filters, click on a filter that isn't in use (if you're following this guide exactly, click on filter 2)

Click on the filter and click "Edit selected filter"

In offset 15 and 16.

Type the code of your item in your search row, and the number of the item you want to replace it with in the modify row. Then you should have somethign that looks like this:

Click "Apply"

Tick your newly made filter.

Click on Enable/Disable filters

Go back to WoW and Buy your new Item.

Using WPE for Names
Using WPE for Names, is pretty cool.
Let's say you want a 1337 name. WoW by default wont let you have numbers or anything other than letters in a name. With this simple procces you can have t3h 133735+ n4m3 p055ibl3.

To begin with, think of the name you want to have, for my example i will be using <GM>0mgl0lh4x.
To hack this name, you need to have a name with equal letters. This name has 13 letters.
So the name i will create my character with is TESTAonetwoXD, which also has 13 letters.

To convert these names to hex go to, Swing Notes - Text to Hex Editor.
Once you have both codes, paste them into something like notepad and put a space between each sets of 2 numbers
so instead of

54455354416f6e6574776f5844

you want

54 45 53 54 41 6F 6E 65 74 77 6F 58 44

In WPE select a filter and edit it.

Then from the 7th 'search' offset onwards paste the code (with the spaces in it, from notepad) of the name you want to change
so you have something that looks like this

Then do the same with the name you want to change to, in the 'modify' bar
So it looks like this

Open up WoW, Enable your filter in WPE

Create a character with the name you want to change, so for me i create one called
TESTAonetwoXD
Click the create character button in WoW, return to the character list, and your new character will have your hacked name.
Once you've hacked the name, you dont need the filter anymore.
You can't change the name once it's been made.

Creating a Nameless Character
Follow the previous steps, but when it comes to modifying the name of the character, instead of finding the hex of a new name, simply type 20 in for each HEX/letter:

So instead of:
3C 47 4D 3E 30 6D 67 6C 30 6C 68 34 78

You have:
20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20

This replaces every letter with a space, which, if a GM guesses how many spaces your name has, they can still ban you.
Unlike if you use 00. This means you can't be banned ever, because you don't actually have a name, unfortunately you can't chat at all.

Using WPE for Quests (Taken From Hippo's WPE Quest Post)
-Find one of the quests that's like "speak with this person"
-Look up the quest ID via Allakhazam.com: World of Warcraft: Quest Lookup
-Go to filters, in slot 15 and 16 type in the hex value of the quest id
(make sure you flip it, so if your hex is like 5A 83 you would put it in WPE as 83 5a)
-Under the 15 and 16 (in modify) put in: 6b 1e
This is the quest "Rise, Thunderfury!"

hit apply and turn the filter on
talk to the quest guy for the noob quest you looked up. accept "Rise thunderfury".
turn off your filter and accept the actual quest run to the guy the noob quest tells you to talk to

***IMPORTANT*** Click the guy and go to the screen that you can hit "Complete" at. If
you have to press Continue then do it. **** DO NOT PRESS COMPLETE YET****

Turn your filter on. Hit complete. Talk to him again and accept Rise, thunderfury."
turn off the filter and get to the complete screen, then turn it on and press complete.

CODE
0F 03 --- A Threat Within - Northshire Valley - human
29 23 --- 100000 gold for some shards
E6 1B --- xp quest (these are different for different repacks)
E5 1B --- xp quest
6b 1e --- xp quest

if u can find your server repack u can find special items or quest just look on quest.scp and items.scp

Xsxs Very Happy

MOST OF U .... ahh 98% of u will not understand this . . . i hope valyna should as she was able to dupe frosts and keep in bag ..... but dont worry ya'all . . . . u will understand after 2.8 yrs & will create ur own filters ...same as me Smile
Back to top Go down
valyna
Prospect
Prospect

PostSubject: Re: How To Remove Cooldown Of Any Spell?? Work Perfectly on NEVERENDLESS-WOW   How To Remove Cooldown Of Any Spell?? Work Perfectly on NEVERENDLESS-WOW Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:27 pm

I now need the filter for buying anything hack. ^^
Back to top Go down
Xsxs
Prospect
Prospect
Xsxs

PostSubject: Re: How To Remove Cooldown Of Any Spell?? Work Perfectly on NEVERENDLESS-WOW   How To Remove Cooldown Of Any Spell?? Work Perfectly on NEVERENDLESS-WOW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:58 am

So valyna , u on facebook ?? if yes i can teach how to create own filters . . . coz i have quitted wow & no more wanna play games . . . . lil bit concentrating on career u know Smile

its just damn easy . . . . btw be a member of www.deathsoft.com --> this website is my Mentor LOL
Back to top Go down
valyna
Prospect
Prospect

PostSubject: Re: How To Remove Cooldown Of Any Spell?? Work Perfectly on NEVERENDLESS-WOW   How To Remove Cooldown Of Any Spell?? Work Perfectly on NEVERENDLESS-WOW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:40 am

You could PM me here anyway.Smile I'm always online on this forum.Smile

I hope I can be a member of www.deathsoft.com, I can't even donate for V.I.P status.Sad
Back to top Go down
Sadballadman

PostSubject: Re: How To Remove Cooldown Of Any Spell?? Work Perfectly on NEVERENDLESS-WOW   How To Remove Cooldown Of Any Spell?? Work Perfectly on NEVERENDLESS-WOW Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:51 pm

Thanks for sharing.

Through your forum i've managed to dupe stakable items and put emblems in bag... now i just need to figure out how to dupe emblems, especially frost emblems. Please HELP!!!

What about duping honor or arena points? Could u point me in right direction? I play in NE-WOW.

Big thanks once again.
Back to top Go down
Sadballadman

PostSubject: Re: How To Remove Cooldown Of Any Spell?? Work Perfectly on NEVERENDLESS-WOW   How To Remove Cooldown Of Any Spell?? Work Perfectly on NEVERENDLESS-WOW Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:01 am

Anybody there?

Back to top Go down
Paul1910

PostSubject: Re: How To Remove Cooldown Of Any Spell?? Work Perfectly on NEVERENDLESS-WOW   How To Remove Cooldown Of Any Spell?? Work Perfectly on NEVERENDLESS-WOW Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:34 pm

i can do everything up until the numbers part. Then i can never get number 7 and 8 its always 20 or 01. Ive tried like every fking spell (mage) and i downloaded Perm editit ran WPE then ran wow through WPE disabled my antivirus and still nothing. When u mean 7th number starting from the left u mean under Packet right??
Back to top Go down
emoscoobydoo
Thug
Thug
emoscoobydoo

PostSubject: Re: How To Remove Cooldown Of Any Spell?? Work Perfectly on NEVERENDLESS-WOW   How To Remove Cooldown Of Any Spell?? Work Perfectly on NEVERENDLESS-WOW Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:55 pm

xsxs hasnt visited here in months guys dnt bother
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/emoscoobydoo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Remove Cooldown Of Any Spell?? Work Perfectly on NEVERENDLESS-WOW   How To Remove Cooldown Of Any Spell?? Work Perfectly on NEVERENDLESS-WOW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Remove Cooldown Of Any Spell?? Work Perfectly on NEVERENDLESS-WOW
Page 1 of 1