TeRRoRMoB Forums Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Guild That PwNs All !!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Post your pics IRL!
reviving the mob Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 1:04 pm by landa

» EoF on Molten!!!
reviving the mob Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:52 pm by EMPiREKAiN

» Let's get it going again
reviving the mob Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:26 am by OG

» Love you guys
reviving the mob Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:09 am by Swoulk

» Hi from kara, if you still remember...
reviving the mob Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:58 am by Swoulk

» The Nether Spreads
reviving the mob Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:23 pm by OG

» Im back !!!!!!!
reviving the mob Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:04 pm by OG

» now playing on molten cata
reviving the mob Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:26 am by OG

» reviving the mob
reviving the mob Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:02 am by TwEAk'D

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Daily Deals
Affiliates

reviving the mob

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TwEAk'D
Prospect
Prospect
TwEAk'D

reviving the mob Empty
PostSubject: reviving the mob   reviving the mob Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:08 pm

hey guys

i got a suggestion..

having run a guild before, i have a plan that would, without a doubt, revive terror mob. there's no point in denying that the guild is rather inactive. i know it works, 'cause i did it to revive my guild after an epic database fail on my previous server.

basically a couple of dudes/dudettes remove one alt from the guild, OG makes another guild and those alts keep the second guild up and running...or rather populate it. and later everyone from terror mob joins the new guild for one great big party!

the reason i say make a second guild, is that its easier to monitor and maintain all members attentively, amongst other things. Everyone in the guild will be known, also inactivity can be dealt with in the form of a demerit (similar to the old ranking system). things like this cannot be applied to the current guild as there are 525 members of which 510 barely seem to logon.

6 terror mob members would be ideal, to encompass the popular proffesions and to ofcourse carry the new recruits through raids etc..

also to make sure these new members are worthy of thy name..recruiting can be done by hosting pugs, i.e. before starting on bosses, inform the raid group that the raid is for the purpose of guild recruitment, any and all players are welcome to whisper the leader for an invite.

you may think this unecesary or a waste of time, but i can almost guarantee that within a month, running daily 25 man guild raids would not be a problem.

at this point what've you got to lose right? IF it fails, those alts that left terror mob can always re-join terror mob.

the only "obstacle" is funding and having to fill a new guild vault.

and if you guys are too lazy to do this, or dont have the time, im happy to tackle it on my own...with your permission ofcourse @OG, after all it is your guild.

but i know atleast one of you are with me on this!
Back to top Go down
kARA
Thug
Thug
kARA

reviving the mob Empty
PostSubject: Re: reviving the mob   reviving the mob Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:10 pm

just my 2 cents,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im not really sure if this plan works (not because i disagree with this strategy)

but:

1. i have paused from neverendless wow for about a year and just resumed for not too long ago due to my financial issues.

2. also, i have not been doing any raids since my comeback - i'm not able to share my observations about the current pugs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the differences that i can see from before and now (after) are:

1. neverendless wow population seems to be smaller in a way (this is just my feeling, cause there isn't a viewable database any more)

2. terror mob activity is almost zero (no offence - as a guild, there isn't much active activities being done). compared to last time, weekly scheduled guild raids are often held and daily basis guild raids are pretty active too.

Quote :
having run a guild before, i have a plan that would, without a doubt, revive terror mob. there's no point in denying that the guild is rather inactive. i know it works, 'cause i did it to revive my guild after an epic database fail on my previous server.

ty for your suggestion, i hope everyone can see this and make a change for the betterment of TerrorMob by brainstorming here.

Quote :
basically a couple of dudes/dudettes remove one alt from the guild, OG makes another guild and those alts keep the second guild up and running...or rather populate it. and later everyone from terror mob joins the new guild for one great big party!

the reason i say make a second guild, is that its easier to monitor and maintain all members attentively, amongst other things. Everyone in the guild will be known, also inactivity can be dealt with in the form of a demerit (similar to the old ranking system). things like this cannot be applied to the current guild as there are 525 members of which 510 barely seem to logon.

6 terror mob members would be ideal, to encompass the popular proffesions and to ofcourse carry the new recruits through raids etc..

putting one toon into the secondary guild shouldn't be a problem as most of us have quite a few of characters. However, i don't like the idea of making TerrorMob retire though, we are reviving it but not putting an end to it. =(

Quote :
also to make sure these new members are worthy of thy name..recruiting can be done by hosting pugs, i.e. before starting on bosses, inform the raid group that the raid is for the purpose of guild recruitment, any and all players are welcome to whisper the leader for an invite.

at this point what've you got to lose right? IF it fails, those alts that left terror mob can always re-join terror mob.

the only "obstacle" is funding and having to fill a new guild vault.

and if you guys are too lazy to do this, or dont have the time, im happy to tackle it on my own...with your permission ofcourse @OG, after all it is your guild.

shouldn't be a problem... if Og and other officers nods their head (also, the support from other members)

i say, let's proceed with this idea, we got nothing to lose... at least i don't see it...

if i could assist in any way possible, please let me know.

Let's Get The Party Started~!! xD
Back to top Go down
TwEAk'D
Prospect
Prospect
TwEAk'D

reviving the mob Empty
PostSubject: Re: reviving the mob   reviving the mob Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:20 pm

Quote :
putting one toon into the secondary guild shouldn't be a problem as most of us have quite a few of characters. However, i don't like the idea of making TerrorMob retire though, we are reviving it but not putting an end to it. =(

i don't mean retire terror mob, more like a make over in order to expand...if you know what i mean.

fact is, we can make this guild active. just need to take some action, i figured this was the place to do it. bounce
Back to top Go down
kARA
Thug
Thug
kARA

reviving the mob Empty
PostSubject: Re: reviving the mob   reviving the mob Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:23 pm

Quote :

i don't mean retire terror mob, more like a make over in order to expand...if you know what i mean.

fact is, we can make this guild active. just need to take some action, i figured this was the place to do it. bounce

got cha, hope this works!
Back to top Go down
emoscoobydoo
Thug
Thug
emoscoobydoo

reviving the mob Empty
PostSubject: Re: reviving the mob   reviving the mob Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 2:25 am

I think this is a good idea however one of the problems we have with recruitment is tht most officers dont recruit and i count myself in tht category lol OG and lame have been our main recruiters and now lames playing LoL like a douche

Tho i think me and sax would be fairly successful in recruitment pugs, thinking me and someone else could also handle a big pvp aspect of it as well

Also rob id want u involved in the new guild provided we decide to do this because as much as i hate to say the guild activity has significantly after the first big DB derp

PS we got funding i mean we have750k in the current guild bank lol
PPS >.> i wish i had model viewer there arent any good ones for mac client
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/emoscoobydoo
Bon
Prospect
Prospect

reviving the mob Empty
PostSubject: Re: reviving the mob   reviving the mob Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:28 am

Great idea ROB! I think we should give it a try, with proffesions I have almost every prof except BS and Engineer, Donor JC comes in handy as well Smile We should indeed try to get back TM to the top where we can actually plan a raid and enough members to make it a full guild raid.

A few problems with this plan is that after summer has ended, the server seems to be more empty and the population has lowered which will make it difficult to recruit members...
Back to top Go down
http://aznrick7@hotmail.com
TwEAk'D
Prospect
Prospect
TwEAk'D

reviving the mob Empty
PostSubject: Re: reviving the mob   reviving the mob Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:00 am

im glad everyone is on board so far Very Happy

Quote :
A few problems with this plan is that after summer has ended, the server seems to be more empty and the population has lowered which will make it difficult to recruit members...

firstly, thats one problem...not a few lol! and recruiting really isnt hard, i mean growth doesnt occur over night. also, if u think about it players that are active after summer, are the kind of members we want, they're the most active kind.

Quote :
PPS >.> i wish i had model viewer there arent any good ones for mac client

if you're referring to my sig, i didnt use model viewer...i used the NE Armory and some photoshop secrets Razz

also my involvement is guaranteed...my idea after all. haha
Back to top Go down
emoscoobydoo
Thug
Thug
emoscoobydoo

reviving the mob Empty
PostSubject: Re: reviving the mob   reviving the mob Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:40 pm

y didnt i ever think of using the armory /facepalm
Back to top Go down
TwEAk'D
Prospect
Prospect
TwEAk'D

reviving the mob Empty
PostSubject: Re: reviving the mob   reviving the mob Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:04 pm

this read got quiet all too quick! let's get planning guys...
Back to top Go down
emoscoobydoo
Thug
Thug
emoscoobydoo

reviving the mob Empty
PostSubject: Re: reviving the mob   reviving the mob Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 1:17 am

weve planned a little bit we were trying to come up with a name the other night but havent heard anything since then
Back to top Go down
kARA
Thug
Thug
kARA

reviving the mob Empty
PostSubject: Re: reviving the mob   reviving the mob Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:15 am

We are just stuck with creating an awesome name for a new guild.

Let's just think of suitable names for the new guild, list 'em down, and make a poll to decide.

Og did mentioned that has to be LIKED by everyone and also ORIGINALITY (Try using NE armory before listing your suggestions).

Tbh, after Og mentioning Ambigrams. I fell in love with that name. =)

These are my suggestions:
1. Urber Charged
2. Secret Society
3. Alienated
4. Sly
5. Excommunicated
6. Maximilian
7. Bold Souls
8. Cylix / Cynix
9. Unseen Scene
10. Grand Cross
Back to top Go down
TwEAk'D
Prospect
Prospect
TwEAk'D

reviving the mob Empty
PostSubject: Re: reviving the mob   reviving the mob Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:46 pm

1. Stupefaction
2. speed
3. Dyslexic Asylum (there is however an alliance guild called "asylum" so not original enough i guess)
4. microlab
5. door knobs
6. high octane (theres a player with this name)
7. toolshed
8. camelot

a cool ambigram:
reviving the mob Angels-and-demons-illuminati
Back to top Go down
OG
OG
OG
OG

reviving the mob Empty
PostSubject: Re: reviving the mob   reviving the mob Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:04 am

nice keep em coming in also list times when ur on so i know wats a good time to come on and give yall some info

i will be putting up a list of names my self soon !!!

reviving the mob 025410802 reviving the mob 025410803 reviving the mob 025410804 reviving the mob 025410805 reviving the mob 025410806 reviving the mob 025410807
Back to top Go down
http://terrormob.omgforum.net
TwEAk'D
Prospect
Prospect
TwEAk'D

reviving the mob Empty
PostSubject: Re: reviving the mob   reviving the mob Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:14 am

OG!!!!!!!! terror mob awaits your orders.. Sleep
Back to top Go down
kARA
Thug
Thug
kARA

reviving the mob Empty
PostSubject: Re: reviving the mob   reviving the mob Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:09 am

i've just move into a new house,

and finally got the internet connection to work...

i'll visit here frequent, so please update me =)

p.s.: lotsa cleaning and unpacking to do...
Back to top Go down
emoscoobydoo
Thug
Thug
emoscoobydoo

reviving the mob Empty
PostSubject: Re: reviving the mob   reviving the mob Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:39 pm

Ok guys i got the new guild made named <Chthonic> My mage is the GM so get on when u need to get in it
Back to top Go down
emoscoobydoo
Thug
Thug
emoscoobydoo

reviving the mob Empty
PostSubject: Re: reviving the mob   reviving the mob Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:03 am

comeback soon kara the new core is amazing
Back to top Go down
TwEAk'D
Prospect
Prospect
TwEAk'D

reviving the mob Empty
PostSubject: Re: reviving the mob   reviving the mob Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:29 pm

chthonic website is under construction, forum incl.

will keep you posted
Back to top Go down
kARA
Thug
Thug
kARA

reviving the mob Empty
PostSubject: Re: reviving the mob   reviving the mob Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:39 am

see you guys soon =).

P/s: rob, i know a lil about website building via dreamweaver, let me know if you any need help.
Back to top Go down
kARA
Thug
Thug
kARA

reviving the mob Empty
PostSubject: Re: reviving the mob   reviving the mob Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:45 am

is it me or the number of players has been significantly decreased?

barely could see anyone in dalaran.

btw, i think i got online at wrong times ><, im always alone in t-mob.

Back to top Go down
emoscoobydoo
Thug
Thug
emoscoobydoo

reviving the mob Empty
PostSubject: Re: reviving the mob   reviving the mob Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:42 am

Sorry kara i havent been on much these past couple days and half the time im on something in Chthonic so ill be on pretty much all weekend and the number of players seems to have increased to me its just that they dnt all stay in dal now lol and actually seen alot of players that left server come back
Back to top Go down
emoscoobydoo
Thug
Thug
emoscoobydoo

reviving the mob Empty
PostSubject: Re: reviving the mob   reviving the mob Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:42 am

also i always love ur signatures lol
Back to top Go down
kARA
Thug
Thug
kARA

reviving the mob Empty
PostSubject: Re: reviving the mob   reviving the mob Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:31 am

Have been really busy these days, Christmas shopping and stuffs. Doing an open house party soon. I'll try to get on asap. So sorry =(
Back to top Go down
emoscoobydoo
Thug
Thug
emoscoobydoo

reviving the mob Empty
PostSubject: Re: reviving the mob   reviving the mob Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:45 am

lol come bacl kara val came back recently
Back to top Go down
TwEAk'D
Prospect
Prospect
TwEAk'D

reviving the mob Empty
PostSubject: Re: reviving the mob   reviving the mob Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:02 pm

NEW WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE UP AND RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://chthonic.enjin.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

reviving the mob Empty
PostSubject: Re: reviving the mob   reviving the mob Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reviving the mob
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TeRRoRMoB Forums Site :: Guild Needs :: Guild Tips-
Jump to: